For definitions of capitalized terms, please see the KingdomCare Terms of Service.
KingdomCare may ask users to share with it individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”) about themselves as a condition of accessing and utilizing certain KingdomCare Services. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the user. Examples include name, address, email address, phone number, age, household information, educational background and credit card information.
- User Account. (1) To register for KingdomCare Services, KingdomCare will ask certain information about the user, including name, address, email, date of birth, and phone number. If the user is registering as a Parent, KingdomCare will also ask for the number and ages of children for whom Provider services are sought. If the user is registering as a Provider, KingdomCare will also ask for total years of child-sitting or nanny experience, desired rate of pay, location, transportation, and availability. (2) If the user uses a social media account to register for the User Account, KingdomCare will request permission to access certain information from that social media account, for example name, profile picture, and list of contacts/friends. KingdomCare will use that information to expedite registration and enhance the user’s use of the KingdomCare Services. (3) During the user’s registration, KingdomCare may use the Personal Information provided to request further Personal Information from the user and/or use third-party services to verify the user’s User Account information and compliance with KingdomCare’s Terms of Service. (4) KingdomCare may, but is not required to, use Personal Information about a user for the purposes of conducting a background check. (5) KingdomCare may use a user’s email address, phone number, or other contact information provided to send communications, such as emails, text messages, or phone calls, relating to account confirmations, notifications, reminders, requests for reviews, to contact the user on behalf of other Users sending messages, and to otherwise provide services to the user connected to the KingdomCare Services. KingdomCare may also send promotional communications such as emails, monthly newsletters, Promotions, and third-party offers that may enhance the KingdomCare Services or experience. (6) KingdomCare also collects and uses Personal Information for business administration, including account and billing issues, troubleshooting, investigating abuse of the KingdomCare Services, responding to user inquiries, and enforcing and applying the KingdomCare Terms of Service.
- User Profile. After creating a User Account, the user will be required to create a User Profile including information about the user that will be useful and relevant to the Parent and Provider interactions. The User Profile is available in search results to help other users find your User Profile, so it can be viewed by other users. Therefore, users should be cautious about the information they choose to provide for the User Profile.Parent-users may include information in the User Profile about children relevant to the child-sitting or nanny services needed. Other registered users will be able to view the Parent’s posted photo, first name, last initial, neighborhood and (if elected) number of children. Registered users will also be able to view shared connections, affiliations, and reviews.Provider-users may include information about their rate of pay, background, availability, education, qualifications, certifications, languages spoken and experience, and any geographic or other limitations or preferences. Registered visitors to the Site can view the Provider’s Profile, except that a Provider’s email, address (other than zip code) and phone number are disclosed only to a Parent with a confirmed booking.
- User Communications. Users will be able to communicate with one another, and in doing so, are responsible for the information they choose to share. Users may wish to limit the types of personal information that they include in these communications, which may become viewable by others. For instance, users might communicate between themselves using the KingdomCare Services. While other users would not have access to those communications, because they are made through the KingdomCare Services, users should not have an expectation of privacy in such communications and messages, which are maintained and may be seen by KingdomCare. Also, users may post information on public forums/threads and post reviews of Providers visible to other registered users. KingdomCare makes them visible to other users and may use any such postings for promotional purposes. Such information becomes public when posted, and may continue to be able to be viewed by registered users even if the posting user deletes his/her account or ceases use of the KingdomCare Services. Because of the public nature of the posts, such material may appear on other websites or web searches that can be publicly viewed.
- Third Party References. Providers may request third parties to provide Reviews on the Site by providing the third party reference’s email. KingdomCare will use the email only to contact the third-party reference and to invite the third-party reference to review the Provider. Third party references will be required to become a registered Parent in order to post a review. As with other Reviews, the review and the Parent’s user name will be posted on the Provider’s Profile and search results pages that include the Provider.
- Inviting Others. Users may invite contacts to register a User Account with KingdomCare by providing their contact information or by importing or providing to KingdomCare the user’s “friend” lists or address books as maintained on certain social media sites. If so, KingdomCare will use the contact information to invite them to join and connect with you on KingdomCare. KingdomCare may store their Personal Information, but will not send them promotional emails unless they create a User Account.
- Site Activity. Other users may see, and KingdomCare may maintain, basic site activity information such as completed bookings, reviews, length of membership, favorite users, last login, public postings, number of contacts on KingdomCare, etc. For example, some information may be displayed as accomplishment “badges” on the User Profile.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Other Third-Party Services. Although KingdomCare has no affiliation with such third-party services, KingdomCare Services may provide access to other third-party services, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, to interact with contacts and to import information about user’s connections and contacts through KingdomCare. As such, some of those third-party services may also provide KingdomCare with information from those accounts, which may enhance or personalize the user’s experience with KingdomCare. For example, the user may be able to follow a Facebook friend’s activity on KingdomCare, such as seeing that the friend posted a review. Users may also allow their KingdomCare activity to be shared on the third-party site. These preferences can be amended through the user’s privacy settings.
- Payment Method. KingdomCare will require a user’s credit card or other payment and billing information to process Subscription fees. Users will have the option of storing this information for convenience as part of their User Account information. Credit card transactions are processed through Secure Socket Layer by a third-party, which only uses the information for that purpose.
- Contacts. If a user contacts KingdomCare, for instance to provide feedback, questions, comments or complaints, KingdomCare may store those communications, including any Personal Information that the user may choose to provide therein. KingdomCare uses that information to respond and improve its KingdomCare Services.
- As part of accessing and utilizing the KingdomCare Services, KingdomCare may request or acquire other information about users that does not specifically identify the user (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information is information that does not identify a specific user and includes, for instance, the URL of the website user visited before and after visiting KingdomCare’s website, the type of browser user is using, and the IP address of the computer user is using to access the KingdomCare Services.
- Cookies. KingdomCare collects anonymous information about how users use KingdomCare Services, e.g. by setting and accessing cookies on user’s computer. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the computer to track information such as how often user visits, what pages user views, and what sites user visits after leaving KingdomCare’s website. The cookies track user’s computer, not the user. They are not connected to any personal information about user. If the user disables a cookie, user may not be able to use certain features of the KingdomCare Services.
- Use Information. KingdomCare automatically stores information related to user’s use of KingdomCare Services, e.g. in log files, such as the pages user views KingdomCare’s website, browser type, IP address, operating system, referring URL and the date and time of visit. KingdomCare uses this information to administer is KingdomCare Services and to analyze trends. This information is not tied to personally identifiable information about individual users.
- Web Beacons. KingdomCare or its advertising affiliates may use other industry standard technologies like web beacons or tracking pixels to count the number of users that visit a page on KingdomCare’s website. Web beacons are used to report on site traffic and are used to analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and how users interact with a website. The web beacons do not identify individual users and analysis of data obtained is performed on an aggregate basis. KingdomCare may also rely upon third parties to assist with the use and implementation of web beacons. KingdomCare may also use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about user’s visits and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods or services that may be of interest to user.
- Do Not Track. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets users tell websites not to track the user’s online activity. KingdomCare does not engage in online tracking of its users, and therefore its website is not currently set up to respond to “Do Not Track” signals. KingdomCare also does not authorize third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses its website or KingdomCare Services.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES.
- KingdomCare may disclose Personal or Non-Personal Information: (1) if required by law; (2) at the request of a third-party if, in KingdomCare’s sole discretion, it is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, law enforcement, or any legal process, or otherwise protects or defend KingdomCare’s, or a third party’s, rights or property, or protects someone’s health or safety; (3) to companies that perform services for KingdomCare, such as analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments; (4) to any subsidiary, affiliate, or parent company, joint venture, or other company under a common control or ownership as KingdomCare, or that comes to acquire all or substantially all of the assets of KingdomCare, now or in the future; (5) about users who were referred to KingdomCare through a promotional partner using a designated promotional code; and (6) that is posted or transmitted by the user via the KingdomCare Services or otherwise contained in User Profiles or User Communications. Third parties may provide some of the advertisements on the KingdomCare Services. KingdomCare does not share any Personal Information with those advertisers, but they may have access to information they obtain through cookies, beacons or other tracking devices or that user shares with them. KingdomCare does not rent, share, sell or trade Personal Information with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- KingdomCare may share Non-Personal information such as aggregate data about users with third-parties, including advertisers and marketing partners, when such information does not identify individual users.
UPDATING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING INFORMATION.
If a user wishes to change Personal Information previously provided to KingdomCare (e.g. update contact information), the user may update or correct the Personal Information by logging into the User Account. For instance, if a user stored payment method information, such as a credit card, with KingdomCare, that information may be updated or deleted by user at any time.
To delete all stored account information, please submit a request by email to email@example.com with “DATA DELETION REQUEST” in the subject line using the same email address you use to login to KingdomCare web services.
KingdomCare may provide users the ability to opt-in or opt-out of promotional communications (e.g., emails containing monthly newsletters, new service offerings, Promotions, and third-party offers). If a user wishes to discontinue receiving such communication, the user can opt out, for instance by using the link on the bottom of such email providing the ability unsubscribe. However, a user cannot unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving administrative, Subscription, account activity, billing, or other non-optional emails or communications.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION.
KingdomCare considers it important to protect your Personal Information and takes precautions accordingly. KingdomCare encrypts certain sensitive information (such as payment method information) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and implements other reasonable procedures to protect user Personal Information. Nonetheless, no method of data transmission or security over the Internet or data storage is guaranteed to be secure all of the time. Therefore, KingdomCare cannot warrant or guarantee the absolute security of any information transmitted to or from KingdomCare.
KingdomCare Services are only intended for individuals of at least eighteen (18) years of age, or minors age fourteen (14) to seventeen (17) that have their parents’ permission and participation. Children under age thirteen (13) may not utilize KingdomCare Services. KingdomCare does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals age thirteen (13) or younger, and does not intend its KingdomCare Services to attract or solicit anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If a user becomes aware that his/her minor child has provided KingdomCare with Personal Information, the user should immediately contact KingdomCare. If KingdomCare becomes aware that any individual under age thirteen (13) regardless of parental permission, or an individual age fourteen (14) to seventeen (17) without parental permission, has opened a User Account or provided Personal Information, KingdomCare take steps to remove such information and terminate that User Account.
GENERAL USAGE OF USER INFORMATION.
In general, KingdomCare may use Personal Information or Non-Personal Information to: (1) deliver KingdomCare Services and manage its business, (2) manage user accounts and provide customer support, (3) perform research and analysis about user use of, or interest in, KingdomCare Services, (4) communicate with users email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to the user, (5) develop and display content and advertising tailored to user interests on KingdomCare’s website or application, (6) perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics, and (7) perform functions as otherwise described to user at the time of collection.
HOW TO CONTACT KINGDOMCARE.
Any comments, questions, or complaints can be directed to:KingdomCare, LLC
1176 North Irving Street
Allentown, PA 18109
Phone: (347) 395-1571
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.